Key features of a good chair
- A Backrest that maintains the spine's natural curve
- Comfortable for long-term use
- Accurate and fast height adjustments
- Can meet dynamic requirements
- Reliable and safe chair legs (5-claw)
- Flexible, durable and safe chair wheels
- Durable and firm
Maximum waist support, convenience and comfort are provided by the high back design. The High-density cushions are reducing pressure on the back and the legs.
It is softer than PU leather and has the characteristics of water resistance, high strength, strong hygroscopic and good gas.
The arm rests are designed to facilitate the natural seated position of the user helping align the spine alongside the neckrest for superior comfort.
The chair can be easily adjusted to your specific needs with the super easy-to-use tilt back.
The wheels provide very stable and strong base that can holds up to 300lbs, while offering full 360°movement.
With an adjustable height lever the perfect seated position can be found easily.